Pages

Friday, April 1

A good song as a reward

Thanks to all the students who have collaborated in the blog with comments and taking the voluntary activities so far,  I really appreciate it, indeed I do!
That's why I want to share with you one of the best songs of the moment, a song which shows the best of one of the best "americana music" groups. I hope it serves as a break, I hope you enjoy it; and even more interesting: I hope it helps you get a positive point for this third term (yes, another one!) by sending an approximate interpretation of what the song talks about to the comments section.




- Let me just remind you that (perhaps) the hardest part of the course is ahead, so don't relax and keep on working even harder, that's how good results will come.

11 comments:

  1. Hello Victor,

    The first comment is wrong.
    The song is about love.
    His love left him and he miss her.
    He has other possibilities but he can not forget her.
    And the music is beautiful.

    Nouri Allali 1e eso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am very sorry, but you mean a translation. Not about the song is going.

    He get a trip to Loredo to take a dip in the lake, he is at crossroads with his self. He does not got one else. He has possibilities at the door and he won`t be needing them any more. He cannot forget his love and think that she is really gone.

    nouri allali 1e eso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Nouri!!, You got the general message in the song and that is more than enough for me. It is not necessary to write a complete translation then. You can count with that positive point. Proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That do that to do
    Ramon 2ºD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victor
    I do not understand
    "I have to do?
    by:Arnau 1E

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, sorry if I didn't make clear the task to get the positive point:
    You have to listen to the song and write what it is about; it is, give an interpretation of the song, the main topic the song deals with.
    If you want to go further send a tranlation of the lyrics, this way you will achieve the minimum objectives easily.
    Keep on trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It treats of that a man does not find his wife i when he finds her they fall in love.

    Ramon 2ºD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not understand
    "I have to do?
    by:javier 1a

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really gives the impression that boy is about a girl who has left his i he recalls through photos, landscapes and places.


    Arnau 1E

    ReplyDelete
  11. It treats says one to that in so called man he reads him a woman who him should want i that they marry i have a son.

    Ramon 2ºD

    ReplyDelete